Changes to 2012-13 Kindergarten
If you have a student starting Kindergarten in the Warwick School District next school year (2012-2013), please note that there have been some modifications to our current program.
Please see the list below:
- Warwick will NOT provide midday transportation for Kindergarten students.
- Kindergarten students in the AM session will be provided with transportation TO school with students in grades 1-6. Parents are responsible for the 10:40 a.m. pick up.
- Parents of PM Kindergarten students are responsible for the 11:50 a.m. drop off. Kindergarten students in the PM session will be provided with transportation FROM school with students in grades 1-6.
- Parents of children who are participating with a licensed childcare provider need to coordinate midday transportation with that provider.
- Warwick School District no longer accepts parent requests for session placement.
- Session placement is no longer determined by geographical location.
- Parents will be notified of session placement earlier than our previous timeline of mid-August. Beginning this year, parents will be notified of session placement by July 15, 2012.
If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Jill Kramer at (717) 626-3734, ext. 3709 or email@example.com