Home > Warwick School District > How to Enroll in our District
Dear Parents/Guardians of Prospective Warwick Students:Welcome to the Warwick School District! Thank you for inquiring about enrollment into our district! Paperwork is the first step, and this webpage provides you with important information about the registration process as well as the some of the required forms that you will need in order to complete the enrollment of your child.
We also need the following documents in order to enroll your child:
Please complete the following documents included on this webpage:
- Original or notarized photocopy of your child’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport
- Copy of your child’s immunization record to date
- Proof of residency (e.g. deed, lease, current utility bill, current credit card bill, current tax bill)
- Photo identification of parent/guardian
- Any existing documents related to parental responsibility of the child being enrolled (e.g. custody order, foster care paperwork, transfer of guardianship)
Registration for all grade levels is held at the District Office, which is connected to our High School. The office hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, and calling Jill Kramer at 626-3734 x3709 prior to stopping by is helpful. After all required information is submitted and reviewed, you will be notified by the staff of your student's assigned building to schedule an appointment to visit and/or meet with a guidance counselor. If you are unsure which elementary school your child should attend, please call the District Office at 626-3734 x3709 or visit Warwick's website and click on "For Parents." You will find the list of streets by attendance area in the right column under the Warwick School District heading. Identify the school that corresponds with your street address.This list also identifies transportation eligibility. We are confident that your child’s experience at Warwick School District will be educationally and personally rewarding. We look forward to working with you!